Mother's Day Gift Guide | Picking The Right Journal For Mom
Are you looking to get your mom a planner/journal for Mother's Day but not sure which one to pick? Here's a little gift guide we put together to help you make the right decision.
1. The Busy Mom
The 372-Day Happiness planner or the 100-Day Happiness Planner is perfect for the busy moms who have a busy schedule and daily to-do list to conquer.
If the busy mom is more technologically savy and prefers using apps to paper planners, then our Happiness Planner app’s subscription would be the perfect gift. She can use our app and sync it with her Google calendar and Apple calendar. She can also add her schedule & to-do list widgets to her Home Screen and never misses out on what needs to be done ever again.
2. The Mindful MomIf your mom is yoga, health, and wellness, she would definitely love our Gratitude Journal! Each journal comes with 30 prompts designed to help her reflect on things in her life and how she feels grateful for them.
3. The Strong Mom
The strong mom has gone through a lot in her life. Her life experiences helped build her characters and strength.
Our Resilience Journal is designed to help you reflect on this aspect of life. Your mom would surely enjoy writing down about her past experiences and the lessons learned!
4. The Mom Who Needs To Focus On Her HealthIf your mom needs to get better with her health, our Health Journal can help her focus on this. By journaling about one’s health, one can feel more hopeful and more encouraged to build their willpower to change habits and get healthier. Whatever it may be that your mom has been battling with, it can be exhausting at times - not only for her physical and mental health but also for those around her.
5. The Mom Who Needs To Focus On Self-LoveSometimes an event in our lives like a breakup can trigger us to shift our focus back to our self-love again. After having spent our lives with someone for so many years, we may feel like we’ve lost a piece of ourselves. Depending on how the relationship ends, a breakup can affect our self-esteem and self-confidence. Learning to find our independence and to be happy with our own solitude again can be challenging. Our Self-Love journal or Self-Esteem Journal may be exactly what your mom needs.
6. The Anxious MomIf your mom is always anxious and worried, she will definitely benefit from using our Anxiety Journal alongside our 100-Day Happiness Planner. Our Anxiety Journal is designed to help you take a look at your anxieties and worries and be more mindful of them and their origins so that you can learn to manage them.
7. The Mom Who Is Excited About LifeIs your mom working on something exciting? Has your mom started a new job or a new life path that she’s excited about? If so, our Abundance Journal or Law of Attraction Journal may be the right journal for her. In these journals, she will get to think about all the things she’d like to manifest and attract into her life and make all her dreams come true.
8. The World-Traveling Mom
If your mom is constantly on the road, traveling, exploring the world, our Wanderlust Planner is her friend. In this planner, she can plan her trips and add the little details as well as write down her reflections, experiences, and opinions about each single destination she visits.