Custom Gratitude Journal
This variant is currently sold out
[ Custom digital copies are also available. Please contact us at wholesale@thehappinessplanner. ]
"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, difficulties into strengths, challenges into blessings, and everyday mundane into joy."
Life can be stressful at times. Our emotions act as lens which we see the world through. If one wakes up grumpy and tired, then every experience and every person they encounter throughout the day will be through those lens. If one wakes up happy and excited, then every little thing seems joyful as a result.
This simple exercise of thinking about and writing down what we're grateful for is so simple, yet, extremely powerful. Though, it may seem repetitive at first, this act of repeating a thought makes it a pattern. And it's only when something is a pattern that we do it subconsciously; we do it on autopilot. A thought repeated several times for a lengthy period becomes a belief firmly placed in our subconscious mind. Our thoughts influence our emotions, and it's exactly these thought patterns that create our emotions¬†that drive our actions, helping us create results which we reap in life.
Through this process, not only does one's grateful attitude helps create and cultivate a more pleasant work environment, it also helps them get through any challenges and difficulties in life. By focusing on what one learns and how one grows, obstacles become powerful blessings in disguise that only a rare few are lucky enough to experience and become at the top of their field.
Each journal comes with:
- 30+ questions and journaling prompts designed to help you reflect on your life and feel more grateful.
- Worksheets to help you practice and express your gratitude to those you love.
- Inspirational quotes throughout.
What you can customize:
- The foreword or introduction message: You can replace it with a message from your leadership or CEO.
- Logo and colors to match your branding
- Up to 3 quotes to be placed through out the journal
- A5 size
- 125 pages
- Hardbound with two ribbons