The Happiness Planner® | Undated 52-Week | PDF
This product is currently sold out.
Introducing The Happiness Planner (digital) optimized for use with a tablet/iPad with GoodNotes, Notability, or any other PDF editor apps. With The Happiness Planner (digital) and GoodNotes you can now take your journaling and self-reflection to the next level, with more features and customization than ever before. Alternatively, you can just print it out.
Please note that this a digital planner or a PDF download. Once you check this out, you'll receive another email with the download link.
The Happiness Planner: Mastering Happiness & Success One Day At A Time
The Happiness Planner® is a planner designed to help you not only plan and manage your schedules & to-do lists, but also live a truly happy and fulfilled life by creating a life in alignment with who you are and embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
While using The Happiness Planner, you will be encouraged to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- End each day with gratitude.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
The Key Elements:
- The Happiness Roadmap: This section is designed to help you become more self-aware and understand yourself better. It comes with questions that seem simple, yet, very crucial for you to ask yourself, so that you can set goals that will make you feel truly fulfilled once you achieve them.
- Weekly Goal Setting: At the beginning of every week, there is a page for you to set goals for the month - both personal and professional. This section is designed to help you stay focused and motivated. Plus, by practicing visualization and positive affirmations, you reaffirm what you want, reinforce the new beliefs, and effectively reprogram your subconscious mind.
- Weekly Planners: These pages are designed to fill your every day with schedules and to-do lists. This format if perfect for those who don't need a ton of space to write every day, but still need to keep track of their to-do lists. If you like to plan weekly and have an overview of your week, this version is perfect for you.
- Weekly Reflections: At the end of each week, we ask you to reflect on your week, on the highs & the lows, but more importantly, on the lessons learned and how you'd like to improve. This section is designed to help you realize that there's a positive side to everything. Even a seemingly negative event teaches you something - it teaches you important lessons; it helps you grow, and oftentimes it helps you change direction.
Sections & Prompts:
- 369 pages in total
- Your Happiness Roadmap* (revised)
- 12 Undated Monthly Overviews
- Weekly Quotes* (revised)
- Weekly Goal Setting
- 52 Weekly Planners
- 52 Weekly Reflection Pages
- Dot Grid Pages for Bullet Journaling (Notes)