The Happiness Planner® (Jan-Dec '18)
This variant is currently sold out
** Our US warehouse is experiencing overcapacity and delays. Orders of the 2018 planners and the Peony Planner in the US will be shipped between Dec 11-15. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.
** The White (matte) planners are now sold out in Europe!
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you cultivate happiness and foster personal growth by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. The focus is on making each day a positive experience, building introspection into your routine and increasing self-awareness.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
What is the Happiness Planner 2018 like?
Color Options :
- White, nude, grey with rose gold ring binder and corners
- Navy blue, nude, white with rose gold ring binder and corners
- Black, white, gold with gold ring binder and corners
- Pastel pink, white, silver with silver ring binder and corners
- Pastel mint, white, silver with silver ring binder and corners
Style Options :
- Matte - original matte finish cover and packaging box
- Lux - our new luxurious textured cover and packaging box. Available exclusively on our store.
- Hardcover with gold, rose-gold, or silver logo and corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100gram paper
- 424 pages
- One of our signature inspirational pens
- 3 gold, rose gold, or silver paper clips (to be used as a book binder)
- 2 gold, rose gold, or silver foldback clips*
- 2017 reflection and 2018 planning printables
- Wrapped in a bubble wrap
- Beautifully packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
The 8 Printables are
- Change a Habit in 30 Days
- My New Year's Resolutions
- My Bucket List
- My Goals
- 2017 Reflection - Highs*
- 2017 Reflection - Lows*
- 2018 Vision Board*
- In 2018, I Will*
Inside the planner
- "Create your happiness roadmap" exercise
- Yearly Overview (Monday start)
- Monthly Overview (each month's overview spreads over two pages)*
- Monthly Work & Personal Goal-Setting and Positive Self-Talk
- Daily pages dated January - December 2018
- Daily Quotes
- Daily Goal Setting
- Daily Schedule & To-Dos
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflection and Positive Thinking
- Daily Gratitude
- Daily Notes
- Monthly Reflection
- Yearly Reflection
- Inspirational Quotes throughout
Throughout the Planner you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each day with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought
- Pinpoint your focus for each month and each day
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your day and see things from the positive side
- Reflect on your month and set goals for improvement
- Reflect on 2018
** Please read our FAQ before placing an order.
All sales are final. As we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible, we do not accept address change or order modification. Please remember to verify your shipping address prior to checking out. If address change must be made, you're responsible for the additional postage.
If you'd like to return or exchange, please do not open the sealed box. If the box has been opened, we do not accept returns or exchanges (unless order arrives damaged).
Our stock ships from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, and the Netherlands.