The Peony Planner™ (undated)
This variant is currently sold out
[ If you're from the UK, please visit our UK site. ]
We're excited to introduce you to our first ever leather binder range, The Peony Planner!
As chic and sophisticated as peonies, The Peony Planner comes in 4 colour options;
- Pink & Cream with Pink interior (gold)
- Blue & Peach with Blue interior (gold)
- Lavender & Mint with Lavender interior (gold)
- Black with Black interior (Rose Gold)
This Peony Planner comes with undated 100-Day inserts. If you'd like to buy the one with Jan-Dec '17 inserts, please head to this page. You can also buy additional notes and to-do refills from us. A5 inserts from Filofax or Kikki K also fit into The Peony Planner.
Features of The Peony Planner™
- 1 gold or rose-gold pen
- 3 gold or rose-gold paper clips
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
- Planner: 172.5 x 237 x 60mm
- Ring Diameter: 30mm
- Ring Spacing: 15mm between each and 65 mm middle gap / 0.59" and 2.56"
- Paper size: 210 x 140mm
- Made from Saffiano faux leather
- Classic smooth, lustrous lining interior
- Magnetic closure
- Gold or rose-gold binder
- Elastic pen loop
- 6 ring binder
- 3 internal slots/pockets
- 5 Sticker sheets
Undated 100-Day Inserts
** The inserts of this version are the same as the pages inside the hardbound 100-day planner.
- Yearly pages
- Weekly Overview/Plan
- Weekly Reflection
- 100-Day Daily Pages
- 100-Day Reflection
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Daily Focus & Goal Setting
- Daily Schedule, To-Dos, and Notes
- Daily Meals & Exercise
- Daily Reflection, Gratitude Log, and Positive Affirmations
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, positive affirmations, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximise your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
Throughout the Planner you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each day with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought
- Pinpoint your focus for each month and each day
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your day and see things from the positive side
- Reflect on your month and set goals for improvement
** Please read our FAQ before placing an order.
All sales are final. As we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible, we do not accept address change or order modification. Please remember to verify your shipping address prior to checking out. If address change must be made, you're responsible for the additional postage.
If you'd like to return or exchange, please do not open the sealed box. If the box has been opened, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
In-stock products ship within 1-2 business days either from our LA or UK warehouse. Shipping time is IN ADDITION to handling time.
For international orders shipped via USPS, Royal Mail, or ParcelForce, once the package leaves US or UK soil, the US or UK carrier does not have any control over delivery. If tracking states that your package has arrived in it’s destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered.