Custom Anxiety Journal
This variant is currently sold out
[ Custom digital copies are also available. Please contact us at wholesale@thehappinessplanner. ]
This Anxiety Journal is designed to help you understand your worries and anxieties and work on overcoming them.
Life is a long journey filled with crossroads, obstacles, and confusion. Making a decision, let alone a good one, can sometimes feel difficult. We might worry that we’re making the wrong choice. Or we blame ourselves for taking the wrong road, and we are afraid to be blamed by others. We fear being judged, embarrassed, or rejected. These fears can cause us to feel anxious.
Anxiety is normal and rooted in our fears, insecurities, and uncertainties. We are anxious because we fear. We fear because we feel insecure. We feel insecure because things are uncertain. Life is unpredictable, and uncertainty is the most certain thing in this world, so anxiety is hardly avoidable.
To address and overcome your anxiety, it’s important to start by understanding your deepest fears and insecurities, as well as the expectations you set for yourself. It’s also wise to work on developing confidence and to take actionable steps to reduce the possibility of negative outcomes. Along the way, it’s important to practice gratitude and embrace your whole self—even when you fail.
Each journal comes with:
- 30+ questions and journaling prompts and exercises designed to help you become more aware of your anxious thoughts and worries, the snowball effects they have on you, and how you can learn to manage them.
- Inspirational quotes throughout.
What you can customize:
- The foreword or introduction message: You can replace it with a message from your leadership or CEO.
- Logo and colors to match your branding
- Up to 3 quotes to be placed through out the journal
- A5 size
- 125 pages
- Hardbound with two ribbon