Custom Healing Journal
This variant is currently sold out
[ Custom digital copies are also available. Please contact us at wholesale@thehappinessplanner. ]
Our Healing Journal will take you through the steps to discover and learn about your pain, understand and accept the story of your life, forgive yourself and others, and give yourself the strength necessary to fully and truly heal.
Sometimes pain comes into our lives and seems to stick around forever. It can feel like being crushed by a giant rock, a weight too heavy to simply brush off and walk away. For some people, certain experiences or traumas leave deep impacts on their physical and psychological states. Without the proper understanding and observation of their thoughts and emotions, it is very difficult to heal from these wounds. Many people carry their traumas like a giant rock on their backs, suffering under the weight of it.
Emotional healing requires mindful attention of the present and careful observation of the past. Often, we are affected so severely by what happened to us that we unintentionally distort the reality of the situation or event with our feelings. We might feel rage, anger, hatred, resentment, sorrow, disappointment, or guilt - but any of these emotions can feel like a long, deep burn.
Use this journal to help you heal. Because it's only when we heal from past pains and childhood traumas that we can truly become whole and feel at peace from within.
Each journal comes with:
- 30 questions and journaling prompts designed to help you look deeper into your childhood and past experiences that caused you emotional pain, learn to forgive, accept, and let go so that you can heal.
- Worksheets that help you practice positive self-talks and affirmations that bring about healing.
- Inspirational quotes throughout.
What you can customize:
- The foreword or introduction message: You can replace it with a message from your leadership or CEO.
- Logo and colors to match your branding
- Up to 3 quotes to be placed through out the journal
- A5 size
- 125 pages
- Hardbound with two ribbons