The Happiness Planner (Jan-Dec '16)
This variant is currently sold out
OUR 2016 PLANNER IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT. YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE OUR MIDYEAR HAPPINESS PLANNER (JULY '16 - JUNE '17) INSTEAD.
OR ELSE, OUR 2017 PLANNER (JAN - DEC '17) WILL GO ON SALE IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER.
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, positive affirmations, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
What is the 2016 Happiness Planner like?
* The things that are different from the current undated 100-day edition.
- Hardcover with gold-foiled logo and gold corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100gram paper
- 424 pages
- 3 gold clips (to be used as a book binder)
- 4 of our Printables
- Wrapped in a bubble wrap
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
The 4 Printables are
- Change a Habit in 30 Days
- My New Year's Resolutions
- My Bucketlist
- My Goals
Inside the planner
- "Create your happiness roadmap" exercise
- Yearly Overview
- Monthly Overview and Goal-Setting pages*
- Daily pages dated January - December 2016*
- Daily Quotes*
- Daily Goal Setting
- Daily Schedule & To-Dos
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflection and Positive Thinking
- Daily Notes
- Monthly Reflection*
- Yearly Reflection*
- Inspirational Quotes throughout
Throughout the Planner you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each day with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought*
- Pinpoint your focus for each month* and each day
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your day and see things from the positive side
- Reflect on your month and set goals for improvement*
- Reflect on 2016*
What are The Happy Notes?
- A5-sized notebooks with blank pages (on the left) and lined pages (on the right)
- Perfect binding. Section sewn.
- Matt cover with gold-foiled logo.
- 100 white pages (80 gsm paper)
** Please read our FAQ before placing an order.
All sales are final. No cancellations, returns, or exchange can be accepted. We do not accept address change. So please remember to verify your shipping address prior to checking out.
In-stock products ship within 1-2 business days either from our LA or UK warehouse. Shipping time is IN ADDITION to handling time. Packages are typically shipped via USPS, FedEx, Hermes, Royal Mail, or ParcelForce. As soon as your shipment is in the hands of a postal carrier, we are no longer in control. The carrier does not provide us with different information than they provide you with the tracking number.
For international orders shipped via USPS, Royal Mail, or ParcelForce, once the package leaves US or UK soil, the US or UK carrier does not have any control over delivery. If tracking states that your package has arrived in it’s destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered.