The 52-Week Journal (undated)
This variant is currently sold out
** If you order a journal + a pen set, your order won't be dispatched until the end of November when the stock of the pen sets arrives.
FREE SHIPPING FOR US ORDERS OVER $100.
WE CURRENTLY OFFER DISCOUNTED FLAT SHIPPING RATES FOR THE US & WORLDWIDE.
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
As requested by popular demand, we have created an undated weekly planner that embraces our signature function, the much-loved weekly reflection element.
The 52-Week Journal is perfect for those who don't want to write or journal every day, but still want to set weekly goals and reflect on a weekly basis. It is similar to The Happiness Planner 2016. However, it comes with weekly goal setting, weekly overview, and weekly reflection pages, instead of the daily and monthly pages.
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. The focus is on making each day a positive experience, building introspection into your routine and increasing self-awareness.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each week with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- End each day with gratitude
What are the features?
- Hardcover with gold-foiled logo and gold corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100gram paper
- 251 pages
- 3 gold clips (to be used as a book binder)
- 4 of our Printables
- Wrapped in a bubble wrap
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
The 4 Printables are
- Change a Habit in 30 Days
- My New Year's Resolutions
- My Bucketlist
- My Goals
Inside the journal
- "Create your happiness roadmap" exercise
- Yearly Overview
- Weekly Overview and Goal-Setting pages
- Weekly Quotes
- Weekly Reflection
- Yearly Reflection
Throughout the journal, you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each week with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought*
- Pinpoint your focus for each week
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your week and see things from the positive side
- Set goals for improvement
- Reflect on the past 52 weeks
What is The Happy Notes?
** Please read our FAQ before placing an order.
All sales are final. No cancellations, returns, or exchange can be accepted. We do not accept address change. So please remember to verify your shipping address prior to checking out.
In-stock products ship within 1-2 business days either from our LA or UK warehouse. Shipping time is IN ADDITION to handling time. Packages are typically shipped via USPS, FedEx, Hermes, Royal Mail, or ParcelForce. As soon as your shipment is in the hands of a postal carrier, we are no longer in control. The carrier does not provide us with different information than they provide you with the tracking number.
For international orders, once the package arrives to your country, you can use the same tracking number with your local/national carrier. Please make sure you get in touch with them within the timeframe, or else, it will be returned to us.
* UAE customers must put in your PO Box number. Otherwise the carrier cannot find you and the package will be returned to us. If this happens, you will be responsible for the second postage.