The 100-Day Planner (undated) x 1
This variant is currently sold out
** If you order a planner + a pen set, your order won't be dispatched until the end of November when the stock of the pen sets arrives.
FREE SHIPPING FOR US ORDERS OVER $100.
WE CURRENTLY OFFER DISCOUNTED FLAT SHIPPING RATES FOR THE US & WORLDWIDE.
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. The focus is on making each day a positive experience, building introspection into your routine and increasing self-awareness.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
- Gold-foil stamping slipcase & hardcover
- Each planner comes with its own individual slipcase
- Inside pocket
- 210mm x 145mm (A5)
- White 100gram paper
- 181 pages
Undated 100-day edition
Our Happiness Planner comes with undated 100-day calendar so that you have the flexibility to start the Planner whenever you like. We believe that in order to make an effective improvement and change in our life, we need to self-reflect periodically and track our progress as we go along. Hence, our Planner comes with 100 daily pages instead of 365.
100-day is a perfect length to reap a new habit, a lifestyle change, or an attitude shift.
100 Days means 100 days of positivity, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
When moving on to the next planner, you shall expect to see the improvement in yourself and set new goals that reflect what makes you happy at that point in time.
Inside the planner
- Yearly pages
- Weekly Overview/Plan
- Weekly Reflection
- 100-Day Daily Pages
- 100-Day Reflection
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Daily Focus & Goal Setting
- Daily Notes & To-Dos
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflection, Gratitude Log, and Positive Affirmations
Please note that quotes and inspiring words may vary from one book to another as we print a few editions throughout the year. Nonetheless, the core content is the same. :)
Throughout the Planner you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each day with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought
- Pinpoint your focus for each week and each day
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your day and see things from the positive side
- Reflect on your week and set goals for improvement
- Reflect on your past 100 days
What are The Happy Notes?
- A5-sized notebooks with blank pages (on the left) and lined pages (on the right)
- 100 white pages (80 gsm paper)
- Perfect binding. Section sewn.
- Matt cover with gold-foiled logo.
** Please read our FAQ before placing an order.
All sales are final. No cancellations, returns, or exchange can be accepted. We do not accept address change. So please remember to verify your shipping address prior to checking out.
In-stock products ship within 1-2 business days either from our LA or UK warehouse. Shipping time is IN ADDITION to handling time. Packages are typically shipped via USPS, FedEx, Hermes, Royal Mail, or ParcelForce. As soon as your shipment is in the hands of a postal carrier, we are no longer in control. The carrier does not provide us with different information than they provide you with the tracking number.
For international orders, once the package arrives to your country, you can use the same tracking number with your local/national carrier. Please make sure you get in touch with them within the timeframe, or else, it will be returned to us.
* UAE customers must put in your PO Box number. Otherwise the carrier cannot find you and the package will be returned to us. If this happens, you will be responsible for the second postage.