The Happiness Planner® (July '17-June'18)
$29.00 was $52.00
This variant is currently sold out
* THIS PLANNER IS DATED JULY 2017 to JUNE 2018.
** We only have the Black one left in the US.
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you cultivate happiness by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. The focus is on making each day a positive experience, building introspection into your routine and increasing self-awareness.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
You will be encouraged to;
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
What is the Academic Year Happiness Planner 2017 like?
* The things that are different from the 2016 version.
- Pink, white, gold with gold ring binder and corners
- Mint, white, rose gold with rose gold ring binder and corners
- Black, white, rose gold with rose gold ring binder and corners
- Serenity, rose quartz, rose gold with rose gold ring binder and corners
- Hardcover with gold or rose-gold logo and corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100gram paper
- 424 pages
- One of our signature gold or rose-gold pens
- 3 gold or rose-gold paper clips (to be used as a book binder)
- 2 gold or rose-gold foldback clips*
- 8 of our Printables*
- Wrapped in a bubble wrap
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
The 8 Printables are
- Change a Habit in 30 Days
- My New Year's Resolutions
- My Bucket List
- My Goals
- 2016 Reflection - Highs*
- 2016 Reflection - Lows*
- 2017 Vision Board*
- In 2017, I Will*
Inside the planner
- "Create your happiness roadmap" exercise
- Yearly Overview (Monday start)
- Monthly Overview (each month's overview spreads over two pages)*
- Monthly Work & Personal Goal-Setting and Positive Self-Talk
- Daily pages dated July 2017 - June 2018
- Daily Quotes
- Daily Goal Setting
- Daily Schedule & To-Dos
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflection and Positive Thinking
- Daily Gratitude
- Daily Notes
- Monthly Reflection
- Yearly Reflection
- Inspirational Quotes throughout
Throughout the Planner you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to;
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each day with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought
- Pinpoint your focus for each month and each day
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your day and see things from the positive side
- Reflect on your month and set goals for improvement
- Reflect on the last 12 months.
** Please read our FAQ before placing an order.
All sales are final. As we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible, we do not accept address change or order modification. Please remember to verify your shipping address prior to checking out. If address change must be made, you're responsible for the additional postage.
If you'd like to return or exchange, please do not open the sealed box. If the box has been opened, we do not accept returns or exchanges (unless order arrives damaged).
In-stock products ship within 1-2 business days either from our LA or UK warehouse. Shipping time is IN ADDITION to handling time. Packages are typically shipped via USPS, FedEx, Hermes, Royal Mail, or ParcelForce. As soon as your shipment is in the hands of a postal carrier, we are no longer in control. The carrier does not provide us with different information than they provide you with the tracking number.
For international orders shipped via USPS, Royal Mail, or ParcelForce, once the package leaves US or UK soil, the US or UK carrier does not have any control over delivery. If tracking states that your package has arrived in it’s destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered.