Turn Your Dreams into Plans | Entrepreneur Series
This variant is currently sold out
Since little I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur. Growing up with an entrepreneur father, I was always encouraged to come up with business ideas and spot problems in my surroundings so that I could find ideas I could create solutions for.
Since I started the Happiness Planner, I've somehow become a source of inspiration for my friends. Many of them have come to me for advice about starting their own business. And truly, I really do enjoy giving advice about business, marketing, and branding. I feel fired up every time someone tells me about their ideas and asks me for advice.
Well, here I am in London for summer and would like to hold events where I can help inspire you and help you turn your dreams into proper business ideas with execution plans.
If you have a business idea but need guidance on what to do next, or if you simply have a passion for something but are afraid to turn it into a proper business idea, please come and join me. I will help you take it from A to D or C to F.
During the two sessions, I will take you through:
- Turning ideas and passions into one core business idea that works.
- Understanding who your customers are.
- Finding your niche and testing your idea.
- Starting a business. What are the legal requirements?
- Finding suppliers, managing shipping, supply chain management, operations.
- Brand design.
- Getting your first hundred customers.
- Building a brand that people love.
- Marketing and making your product go viral
- Building a team.
- Finding investments.
The sessions will be rather personal and interactive than lecturing. It will be more about you, your idea, and your journey. I will be there to advice and mentor you through the process.
There are two sessions available:
- Saturday 13th and 20th July | 2-5pm
- Sunday 14th and 21th July | 2-5pm
It will be in London at a high tea place. Venue is TBA. Price is inclusive of snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. If we can't find a suitable high tea venue, it will be at a chic venue with afternoon snacks.
Limited to 15 seats per session.
Looking forward to seeing you.