Today's Words Of Wisdom From Dad 
- Following your heart is the key to living a fulfilling life.
- Don’t become a victim of rules. In other words, don’t live by the rules created by others. Listen to the voice in your head and your own heart.
- Those who think like bosses, even if they didn’t finish high school, can become bosses. Those who think like employees, even if they’ve got MBAs, they will always be employees.
- If you can do something yourself, don’t ask someone else for a favor. It may seem like generosity from the outside, but you actually owe someone something.
- Happiness might not stay with us forever. But good memories stay with us for the rest of our lives. Create good memories.
- Don’t be scared of new beginnings. Don’t care about other people’s judgement as long as you stand on your own feet and are not stepping on anyone’s toes.
- Not getting given opportunities might be quite sad but it’s not as sad as us not giving ourselves opportunities.
- Conscience makes big matters small. Negativity makes small matters big.
- It doesn’t matter if other people look down on you. You should never look down on yourself.
- Whatever you get in life, if you take a very good care of it, it will stay with you for years to come.