THE #HAPPYBOSS WORKSHOP
Join us on March 25th in San Francisco:
THE HAPPINESS PLANNER X FEMME BOSS
- Are you looking to build, grow or launch your business in 2017, but not sure where to start?
- Are you fumbling around with social media, but not getting the results you want?
- Are you struggling to master your mindset and find yourself getting in your own way when it comes to building the business (and freedom-based lifestyle!) of your dreams?
- Are you looking to connect with like-minded women in an intimate setting who are facing exactly the same challenges you are?
WELCOME! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY INVITED TO THE #HAPPYBOSS WORKSHOP.
Join your hosts, Mo Seebetim, founder of The Happiness Planner and Rachel Gadiel, founder of Femme Boss as we take you on a day of exploring the keys to building a successful (and profitable) business.
GET READY FOR AN UPLIFTING, SPIRITED AND INTERACTIVE DAY!
DURING THE ACTION PACKED FULL-DAY WORKSHOP, WE'LL BE COVERING EVERYTHING FROM -
Styling your brand: how to create an unshakable foundation for your brand.
- Styling your marketing: how to build and grow your business online, harnessing the power of social media and community.
- Styling your mind: tools and techniques for cultivating a success mindset.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR AMBITIOUS WOMEN WHO -
- Are looking to build, grow or launch their business in 2017.
Keen to learn the foundations of building an unshakable brand.
Keen to learn how to master and harness the power of online marketing through social media, content marketing + community to build their brand.
Need to get over their fears, and limiting beliefs and learn the tools and techniques of building a success mindset.
- Looking to meet and connect with like minded women and build biz relationships.
- Date: 25th March, 2017
- Time: 10am - 4pm
- Location: 138 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco 94133
YOUR TICKET COST INCLUDES:
- Full-day workshop.
- Beautifully designed workbook for you to use throughout the day.
- A gorgeous Happiness Planner and pen.
- Healthy and nutritious lunch and snacks.
- A goodie bag for you take home!