Episode 38: Unearthing Beauty, Wisdom & Strength Through Life's Painful Chapters with Jordan Bone
In this episode, Amy is having a heart-to-heart with Jordan Bone, who is an inspirational speaker, Youtube creator & life coach whose journey began when she became paralyzed in a car accident at 15. Having suffered a life-changing injury and resulting depression, Jordan began to see the light and have an awakening after stumbling across guided meditations during her darkest hour.
This episode will move, inspire and uplift you - especially if you are going through your own 'dark night of the soul' or experiencing adversity in your life. What I admire so much in Jordan is her courage, inner beauty and her willingness to transmute her pain into power and medicine for others. This is what a true lightworker does and Jordan is a shining example of how we can unearth our radiance, strength and purpose through life's painful experiences. Jordan motivates thousands of people worldwide with her coaching, videos, and her book 'My Beautiful Struggle' and we have no doubt this episode will uplift you too.
- Jordan's accident that paralyzed her at 15
- Her near-death experience seeing the "white light" and summoning the will to live
- Why she is eternally grateful for everything in life, even her accident
- Overcoming fear, self-limiting beliefs and adversity and finding beauty in the struggle
- Her spiritual awakening and the practice that changed her outlook on everything
- The best lessons she has learned from living with a life-changing injury
- How her rock bottom allowed her to discover her soul's true purpose
- Her evolving journey in life, relationships, career and body confidence
- How she found the self-love to keep going and manifest her magic