Can You Plan Happiness? | Interview on SWEATHEAD by Mark Pollard
At the end of last year, I had the honor of being on Mark Pollard's podcast. Mark is someone that was my idol when I was just out of college and started my first full-time job in the advertising industry. Now, he is a friend. Work until your inspiration becomes your friends, right? ;)
This interview is deep, raw, and real. We chat about really deep life stuff from the concept of self to ways of life, traveling, cultural differences, psychology, and so much more. There were many moments where I wasn't sure how to respond. Listening back to it, it's one of the favorite interviews.
- Happiness in different parts of the world
- Moving countries to understand who you are
- Living a free life
- Relationships - what's a happy relationship?
- Jumping from a full-time job into starting a company
- Running an online business
- The power of writing
Hope you enjoy this episode!
Listen to Mark's other podcasts: