Today is all about understanding your Why's.
I have created another printable for you to use with this exercise. Simply click on the image and you will be able to download the file right away. Please feel free to share with your family and friends.
Now, write out the positives of the possible new life:
Now, write out the negatives of the possible scenario if no change was to happen.
- Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- Why do you want to achieve this goal so badly?
- What would life be like if this goal was achieved?
- What would life be like with the new habits?
- What would life be like without the destructive pattern?
- What would making this change enable you to do? What opportunities will it bring?
If you continue to fail to achieve this goal for the next several years, what would your life be like?
Writing all of these out can be quite heavy emotionally. Let your emotions come out.
- What will not achieving this goal cost you - physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially?
- What consequences will not making this change have?
- What would life be like if you couldn't change the habit?
What you write on this paper and in your Happiness Planner today will be a place you will keep referring back to throughout the journey.
Every time you feel like giving up, giving in, or walking away from this, just pick up this piece of paper or your Happiness Planner and remind yourself of your Why's.
Put it on your bedroom or bathroom's wall if you must.
Stay focused. We will make this transformation happen by the end of the year.
[ Click on the image in order to download the printable. ]